- Blended with spices and pure Assam black tea
- Black tea with spices is used for digestive disorders, throat relief, building immunity and a multitude of other purposes
- The sweetness of the cinnamon pieces and fennel seeds complement the aromatic cardamom and cloves perfectly, making it a very flavourful blend
- Blended and Packaged in Canada
- All ingredients are natural, no artificial flavours
If you’re looking for a sweet and spicy chai tea latte recipe, our Spicy Chai blend provides an excellent base.This full-bodied tea uses both sweet and spicy flavours to provide a fantastic, all natural foundation for a tasty chai tea latte that has the power to bring balance to the start of your day. Wake up with a flavourful, clean cup of Spicy Chai tea latte. With a black tea base, our Spicy Chai merges the zingy spice of star anise, ginger, cardamom and cloves with the sweetness of cinnamon, fennel seeds and orange peels. Black peppercorns and coriander seeds give it an earthy texture that is perfect for creating a delicious, creamy chai tea latte. A well-rounded tea that is lovely both on its own or as an ingredient in the perfect chai.
Our Spicy Chai tea should be steeped for five minutes in water that is 100 degrees Celsius (or 212 degrees Fahrenheit) to allow the blend of spices to really work their magic. The Spicy Chai flavour is strong enough that just 1 or 2 teaspoons per cup should suffice.This sweet, spicy tea has a robust level of caffeine, making it ideal as a morning drink to fuel you through a long, busy day. Say hello to mornings powered by spicy, creamy chai tea lattes. Spicy Chai is a unique, tangy tea that is perfect for lovers of chai!